Terms & Policies
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Lymph Motion collects information from you for the primary purpose of providing a quality health care service to you. To thoroughly assess and provide therapy, we need to collect some personal information from you. If you do not provide this information; we may be unable to treat you. This information will also be used for:
- Administration purposes of running our practice
- Disclosures to others involved in your healthcare, including your treating Doctor or specialist or other health providers.
- Emergency situations when medical officers, hospitals require access to patient information for treatment purposes.
Please note if you are unable to make the scheduled appointment, you agree to cancel the appointment 24 hours in advance by phone/email unless in the case of an emergency, in which we would appreciate a call as soon as you are able to reschedule the appointment. If you fail to give notice for the scheduled appointment you will be required to pay the full cost of the session time booked.
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Australian website is provided, and owned, by Lymph Motion. The material on this website is for your information only. Whilst we have taken reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of contents of this website, the Lymph Motion, to the extent permitted by applicable law, accepts no responsibility for loss suffered as a result of any reliance on any part of its contents.
Specifically, we bring the following points to your attention:
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, we make no warranties, representations or give any undertakings either express or implied about any of the content of this website (including, without limitation, the timeliness, currency, accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of such content or that the results which may be obtained from the use of the website itself and any software that may be downloaded fromit will be virus free);
- Any medical information on this website is not intended as a substitute for informed medical advice. Patients and health care professionals should check with local medical resources and regulatory authorities for information appropriate to their jurisdiction.
- You should consult a suitably qualified health care professional on any specific problem or matter which is covered by any information on this website before taking any action. We are unable to answer any unsolicited correspondence relating to personal health care issues.
The copyright in this website is owned by the Lymph Motion.
You may print extracts or documents from this website for your non-commercial use provided any such copy or print retains all copyright or other proprietary notices and any disclaimer contained within them.
RIGHT TO USE INFORMATION SUPPLIED BY USER
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
This website may contain third party owned content and may also include hypertext links to third party owned websites. We provide such third party content and links as a courtesy to our users. We are not responsible for such third party owned content and make no representations in respect of it, nor do we endorse the products or services of such third parties.
HOW TO CONTACT US
You can contact the Lymph Motion by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
- Collect and hold a client’s personal information that reflects their medical and personal history as they understand it, and interpret that information into the client questionnaire offered by Lymph Motion, honestly, at that point in time.
- The client questionnaire is a paper based document and is completed by each client, independent of the health practitioner, if they are over the age of 18 and of sound mind to do so. If a client is under the age of 18, their legal guardian is to provide the information, with the minor’s consent.
- If an interpreter, or clarification is required, to complete the form to the best of their understanding, the client is to notify the health practitioner as early as practicable.
- All client information is to be stored and secured in a lockable storage unit, within a secured premise.
- Client information will also be stored electronically on the health practitioner’s computer, as a back up to the paper copy.
- A client has the right to access and amend their records at a time that is practicable to both parties. In some circumstances, this may be denied if the health practitioner reasonably believes that giving access would pose a serious threat to the life, health or safety of any individual, or to public health or public safety. If access is denied, the practitioner will provide reasons to the applicant for the denial.
- The intent of the health practitioner is to apply the client’s medical and personal information, in context, to tailor the most effective delivery of health service the health practitioner can deliver. This is governed by their professional scope and accreditation, with the resources that are available and within the appointed time scheduled.
- The health practitioner may require further clarification and interpretation of information offered by the client. With the client’s permission, clarification will be sought by their Doctor and / or other health professional.
- The client’s medical and personal information attained will not be disclosed for direct marketing purposes.
- The client’s medical and personal information attained will not be disclosed to any overseas recipients.
- If a client chooses to complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles, they are to complete an online Privacy Complaint form, offered by the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC). Lymph Motion will respond as directed by their lawyer.